Administration: Often trivial; usually time consuming; nearly always essential.
It takes valuable time away from generating new business, retaining current business and making money.
How our Virtual Assistant service can help:
- Our VA service can be employed on a need to use basis; you are invoiced only for the hours worked
- There are no additional fees, such as those associated with hiring temporary workers via recruitment agencies
- The service is provided virtually and therefore available worldwide
- Assignments are managed through a variety of mediums, including e-mail, telephone, Skype and direct mail
- Our working hours are flexible to accommodate your needs
Our service will save you time. It will also save you money.
By outsourcing to us, you avoid the cost of hiring a permanent administrator. A VA requires none of the following:
- Employer National Insurance and pension contributions
- Sick pay
- Paid annual leave
- Maternity/paternity pay
- Overheads, such as office space and equipment, office supplies, lunch breaks and overtime payments
What we offer you:
Our service includes:
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings
- Event organisation
- Making and receiving calls
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- HR/recruitment support
- Preparing presentations/pamphlets
- Management of social media
- Press release
- Data entry
- General administrative support
The above is not exhaustive; if you have a requirement that is not listed, please contact us to discuss your project further.